Canon PIXMA MP250 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MP250 gives consumers excellent quality at a great value All-In-One compact, trendy machine. Print, Copy and also Scan in addition to print stunning borderless1photos as much as 8.5″ x 11″ with true picture laboratory high quality. If you’re printing papers or web pages that’s not a trouble either – the PIXMA MP250 includes pigment black ink so you’ll get crisp, sharp text every time.
Enjoy automatic photo improvement when you access the new Auto Photo Fix II within the prominent Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover software so you’ll take advantage of your memories! The ChromaLife100+ system allows your pictures to last as much as 300 years2 when making use of real Canon ink and also paper and it’s stored in archival-quality image album.
Canon PIXMA MP250, Continuously print creatively with the capability to collect, incorporate and modify several websites to print your very own format making use of “Easy-WebPrintEX.” Would certainly you like to make some duplicates? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology allows your copies to keep the stability of the original, whether a file or copy-after-copy.
- Posting Technique; Inkjet
- Publish Rate (as high as); Black: ESAT: Approximate. 7.0 ipm4, Shade: ESAT: Approximate. 4.8 ipm4, 4 x 6 indeterminate image: approx. 56 seconds5
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 1,152, Overall: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (shade); 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (As High As); Black:600 x 600 dpi3, Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi3
- Paper Capacities; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Duplicate Speed (as high as); FCOT Color: Approx. 39 seconds4
- Replicate Qualities; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, A Number Of Replicate: 1-99 Pages
- Scanner Kind; Flatbed
- Scanning Part; Call Photo Sensing Device (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Qualities; Rain Gutter Shadow Modification, Press Check.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit inner, 24 little bit external.
- Max. File Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP250 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP250.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP250 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP250 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|MP250 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP 250 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP 250 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MP250 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (MacOS Sierra / Mac OSX)|