Canon PIXMA MP237 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – To fix the error on a Canon Pixma Mp237 printer, you should execute a reset. You should note this resetter to reset the function has reset the chip on your printer Canon Pixma MP237, the Chip will certainly videotape every printer that the print procedure. Currently the chip finds the optimal amounts, then the printer will do the bliking as well as Canon Pixma MP237 will certainly stop functioning.
Canon PIXMA MP237 has measurements 444 x 329 x 153 mm with the weight that quite light given that it is just 5.3 kg. You undoubtedly can move the printer by yourself when you wish to put the printer in an additional location. The user interfaces that made use of for the printer is USB 2.0 Hi-Speed which will certainly assist you to link to the printer. So, you require the thing whenever you wish to print something from one more gadget.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approximate. 40 seconds1, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 7.0 ipm4, Color: ESAT (Shade) Approx. 4.8 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152/ Black: 320/ Complete: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and also 5
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Photo Paper Plus Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Picture Paper Pro Appeal; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Car Image Repair II, Calendar Print, File Printing, Complete HD Motion Picture Print3, Fun Filter Consequences, My Image Yard, Picture Printing, Quiet Mode
- Result Tray Ability; Automobile Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Replicate Speed (approximately); FCOT( Shade) Approx. 30 seconds8
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Call Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Paper Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP237 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP237.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP237 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP230 series MP Drivers
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon MP230 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP 230 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon MP 230 series Scanner Driver
(10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|MP 230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MP 230 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MP 230 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP 230 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MP230 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|
|PIXMA MP230 series Getting Started|