|Canon PIXMA MP230|
Canon PIXMA MP230 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon’s entry-level PIXMA MP230 is aimed at individuals who don’t require a top-spec MFP. You can not install it on a network or use it to print images from a memory card, it will not send faxes and it does not even have a correct paper output tray. Rather, it’s a small no-nonsense gadget that concentrates on standard prints, scans and duplicates. At less than ₤ 30 it sounds like a deal.
Canon PIXMA MP230 is actually very easy to operate since it utilizes a basic to establish as well as procedure, that’s why every individuals can make use of the printer easily. The printer provides high-quality printing, copying, and also scanning with FINE print head as well as maximum high resolution approximately 4800 dpi. You can likewise have great image printing with ChromaLife 100 that makes the image challenging to fade.
Canon PIXMA MP230, The good news is that absolutely nothing else is missing out on. The MP230 makes use of Canon’s typical drivers for printing as well as scanning, which means that it’s simple to create work with common settings, while advanced options typically aren’t also hard to find. For such a low-cost printer the outcomes went over. On simple paper, text was black and crisp while colours were solid and also true without considerable banding. We were additionally excited with the sharp emphasis and also accurate colours in scans, although the maximum 600×1,200 dpi optical resolution eliminate anything also innovative or in-depth.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 40 seconds1, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 7.0 ipm4, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds8
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP230 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP230 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP230 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP230 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP230.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP230 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP230 series MP Drivers
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon MP230 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP 230 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon MP 230 series Scanner Driver
(10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|MP 230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MP 230 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MP 230 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP 230 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MP230 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|
|PIXMA MP230 series Getting Started|