|Canon PIXMA MP228|
Canon PIXMA MP228 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Comes demands as well as maximal result and also quick when the printing, scan as well as copy all such as printing important document and Review– to reproduce as well as print high quality photos to be stored in a long time, the result are clean, intense as well as glossy, this printer also strives for customer fulfillment in the family needs or for your Office. and give guarantee that has actually been examined for numerous used by the customer.
Canon PIXMA MP228, Many people choose to check out the files not on the screen, however in the published version. The option to print the guidebook has also been provided, as well as you can utilize it by clicking the link above – Print the guidebook. You do not have to print the entire manual Canon PIXMA MP228 but the selected web pages only. paper.
Canon PIXMA MP228 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds2, Black:Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)4, Color:Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.5 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi3, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Side 2 Side – Print, Copy, and Scan with the Automatic Sheet Feeder
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Scanner Type; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP228 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP228 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP228 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP228 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP228 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP228.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP228 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP228 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP228 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP228 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP228 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP228 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP228 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP228 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|