Canon PIXMA MP220 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MP220 is Inkjet Photo Printers very easy All-In-One. PIXMA MP220 typical image all-in-one is ideal if you wish to print, scan and also copy in your home. Can print straight from a memory card without needing to use a COMPUTER, thanks to the two line LCD show. Could bring your pictures to life directly.
Canon PIXMA MP220 is small printer that can provide fast print to all individuals. Below, the copy engine is capable of delivering up to 22 ppm of mono document printing. Then, the maximum speed of the color print is about 17 ppm. On the other hand, the mx resolution will certainly constantly make you happy for having this MP220 series. Below, limit resolution of black/ white print is about 600 x 600 dpi. Then, limit resolution of picture dimension print could get to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 indeterminate image: around 46 seconds2, Black: As much as 22 ppm (as quickly as 2.7 seconds per page) 4, Shade: Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.5 secs per page).
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Complete: 1,472.
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi3, Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi.
Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Charge Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Side 2 Side – Print, Replicate, and Check with the Automatic Sheet Feeder.
- Replicate Rate (up to); Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 secs per page), Color: 17 cpm (as quickly as 3.5 secs per web page).
- Scanner Type; Contact Photo Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Setting; 48-bit internal/ 24-bit exterior.
- Max. Record Dimension; Publish: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP220 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP220 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP220 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP220 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)