Canon PIXMA MP210 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s Pixma MP210 multifunction printer sets you back $89, as low as an entry-level, single-function printer. Since its copy features are so limited, however, severe multitaskers need to look somewhere else; and amateur customers might stop briefly at its ambiguous control panel.
Canon has actually added a brand-new attribute called Auto Image Fix to its MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE software, which uses undefined fixes to images to ‘enhance’ them. It appeared making little distinction to the pictures we tried it on, yet no question that was because of our Snowdon-esque high quality of our photos.
The Pixma MP210’s genuine tourist attraction is that it provides extra functions beyond printing for a printer-like price. But if your copying requires prolong much past the occasional, seek a model that has better capabilities and also controls, such as Canon’s Pixma MP470, which sets you back just $20 more.
- Publish Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 indeterminate image: around 46 seconds2, Black: Approximately 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per web page) 4, Shade: As much as 17 ppm (around 3.5 seconds per web page).
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi3, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. # 10 Envelopes, Image Stickers.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Side 2 Side – Publish, Duplicate, and Check with the Automatic Sheet Feeder.
- Duplicate Speed (up to); Black: 22 cpm (as quick as 2.7 seconds per web page), Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per web page).
- Scanner Type; Get In Touch With Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Mode; 48-bit interior/ 24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP210 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP210.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP210 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP210 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP210 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
|PIXMA MP210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|Printer Driver for Linux (DEB)|
|PIXMA MP210 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP210 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|