Canon PIXMA MP180 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – If you think that to obtain the done in one printer you will certainly should spend more than 100 bucks, then you will certainly should have a look at Canon PIXMA MP180 printer. That is due to the fact that this printer is considerably low-cost and inexpensive for several individuals. Yes, this printer is labelled for the average of 90 to 100 bucks for the full total plan.
Canon PIXMA MP180, The requirements are absolutely nothing marvelous, although they’re still very respectable, taking into consideration the price; nevertheless, the tool prints, scans and also duplicates. The print resolution of 4800×1200 and also optical 1200×2400 compare well with the likes of some HP designs, while the optical scanning facilities are likewise affordable.
- Print Rate (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 secs, Black: As much as 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Shade: As much as 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page) 5.
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y).
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Shade: 4800 x 1200 dpi2.
- Paper Dimensions; Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes.
- Duplicate Rate (approximately); Black: 22cpm (as quickly as 2.8 secs per page), Shade: 17 cpm color (as quick as 3.5 secs per web page) 5.
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Duplicate Features; Borderless, AE (Car Exposure), Vehicle Magnification, Multiple duplicate: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Double Color Range Handling Technology.
- Scanning Element; Get In Touch With Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical 1200 x 2400 dpi, Inserted 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Record Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7 optimum.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP180 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP180.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP180 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MP180 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.03
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program|