|Canon PIXMA MP160|
Canon PIXMA MP160 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, This no-compromise Image All-In-One allows you obtain more done, right in the house. You’ll print beautiful, long-lasting photos, in addition to duplicates that are truer to your originals’ photos as well as message. The special Z-Lid lets you produce clear, total scans also of thick originals like individual note pads. You can even print photos directly from a PictBridge compatible cam or DV camcorder-no computer needed!
Canon PIXMA MP160 Review Specs:
- Printing Method; Color Bubble Jet
- Print Speed (up to); Black:22ppm (approx. 2.8 seconds per page)1, Color:17ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds per page)1, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds1
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (CMY)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22 cpm , Color: 17 cpm color, Color Document: approx. 53 secs. 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 1 min. 46 secs.
- Copy Features; Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages, Multiple Copy
- Scanner Type; CIS
- Scanning Element; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MP160 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.03
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program|
|PIXMA MP160 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|PIXMA MP160 Scanner Driver
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|PIXMA MP160 On-screen Manual
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|PIXMA mp160 driver support for windows 8.1|
|PIXMA mp160 driver support for windows 8|
|PIXMA MP160 MP Driver (Windows 32-bit)|
|PIXMA MP160 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (MacOS Sierra / Mac OSX)|