Canon PIXMA MP150 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The compact PIXMA MP150 Picture All-In-One lets you obtain more done, right at home. Now, you can quickly print high-quality pictures and also text, copy your important papers, and scan your images and also various other photos. One huge factor for its remarkable printing: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) utilizes an innovative print head with 1,472 nozzles that eject constant, specific ink droplets as little as 2 picoliters. It’s simple: More Nozzles + high precision = better image results. This trademarked technology generates a superior resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi1 for outstanding detail as well as photorealism.
The MP150 also delivers fairly good-looking result. over half the font styles in our message tests were easily legible at 5 points, with some clearly noticeable also at 4. only two heavily elegant fonts had to be printed at 12 points for readability. still, text lacked clarity, which would certainly maintain me from making use of the mp150 when i needed to put my best foot onward, such as for a résumé. graphics looked good, yet only if you steer clear of from thin lines, which tend to go away. likewise prevent printing full-page graphics, which could make the paper crinkle.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge
- CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MP150 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); Black:22 ppm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page) *, Shade:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page) *, 4 x 6 borderless: approx. 55 seconds *.
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi **, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi **.
Ink Bead Size; 2 and 5 picoliters.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, Legal, Charge Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder, Level Paper: Approximate. 100 Sheets (13mm) 4 x 6 Picture Paper: 20 Sheets.
- Replicate Speed (as much as); Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page) *, Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page) *.
- Replicate Functions; Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Continual Duplicate – 9 web pages.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed.
- Checking Element; Contact Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP150 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP150.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP150 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP150 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|PIXMA MP150 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
(Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP150 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|PIXMA MP150 Scanner Driver
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|PIXMA MP150 On-screen Manual
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|PIXMA MP150 MP Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP150 MP Driver (Windows Vista64)|
|My Printer (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)|
(Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)
|PIXMA MP150 Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|