Canon PIXMA MG8200 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – PIXMA MG8200 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One shade inkjet multifunction printer is [print/scan/copy] High-end perquisites including integrated scanning as well as slide movie, DVD/CD printing, and also 6-ink container cartridge system i.e. (CMYK plus photos of black and also gray) have the ability to generate the best top quality glossy prints. Yet the touch control panel PIXMA MG8200 self agey room that leaves no room for the automatic record feeder (ADF), a feature that has actually become usual among its competitors.
Canon Pixma MG8200, prepared with the Intelligent Touch Device and the 8.8 centimeters of TFT display, it will absolutely make you can access it conveniently. You likewise have the ability to print the documents right to this Canon PIXMA MG8200 from your phone by utilizing the Easy-Photo Print Application, and the Apple AirPrint will maintain you to release the data directly from your iPhone or iPad. With the Auto Duplex Print, it will absolutely permit you to print the record with 2-way paper feed that will definitely lot image as well as typical paper. By utilizing the Direct Disc Imprint, you could launch your paper to the DVDs, CDs, or Blu-ray disks.
Canon PIXMA MG8200, Numerous other details organizations include USB, 10/100 Ethernet along with remote. The remote link is specifically critical as it offers accessibility to a selection of straight print present day advancements, consisting of PIXMA Cloud Web link, makings use of Google Cloud Print, as well as AirPrint for iPad, iPhone Furthermore different remote Apple tools. The equipment uses 6 inks, with both pigmented and besides shade based dark and also add dark ink to add to the CMY accumulation, helpful when printing very different images.
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Review Specs:
- Publish Speed (as much as); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Picture: Approx. 20 seconds10, Black: ESAT Approximate. 12.5 ipm11, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm11
- Variety of Nozzles; Color: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Complete: 6,144
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Shade: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Shiny II, Photo Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Art Paper “Image Dustcloth” ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Vehicle Image Fix II, Indeterminate Printing2, Calendar Publish, CD/DVD Printing, File Printing, Complete HD Flick Print5, Fun Filter Consequences, Grayscale Printing, ID Picture Publish, Smartphone Photo Printing, Image Index Sheet, Picture Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Theme Publish, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Result Tray Capability; Vehicle Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (approximately); FCOT( Shade) Approximate. 14 seconds11
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Vehicle Duplex Replicate, Automobile Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Improvement, Film Duplicate, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Darkness Improvement Duplicate, Intensity, Guidebook Color Adjustment, CD/DVD Tag Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Picture Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed.
- Scanning Aspect; Charged-Coupled Gadget (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Optical:4,800 x 4,800 (Reflectives).
- Scanner Features; Car Document Fix, Car Check Mode13, Movie Check, Rain Gutter Darkness Correction, Network Check, Press Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MG8200 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG8200 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG8200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG8200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG8200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG8200 Software and Driver Download:
|MG8200 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG8200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.2b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|MG8200 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|