Canon PIXMA MG6350 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon Pixma MG6350 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One. looks identical to the cheaper Canon PIXMA MG6350, and in fact they have a great deal in common: both have two paper input trays and support duplex (double-sided) printing, and they share the same high print (9,600×2,400dpi) and scan (2,400×4,800dpi) resolutions. But while both printers have wireless networking, only the MG6350 also has a wired Ethernet port – which could help speed up high resolution scans over the network.The MG6350 has a sophisticated touchscreen interface, which uses smartphone-like touch and swipe gestures to navigate the MFP’s various functions. The touchscreen is surrounded by a dark panel on which various other touch-sensitive buttons light up only when they’re relevant; while it may sound like a gimmick, in use it helps keep things simple.
The Canon Pixma MG6350 is more stylish than its predecessor. At 8.4kg (18.5lbs) it’s a little lighter, and at 466 x 369 x 148mm (18.3 x 14.5 x 5.8 inches), it’s a tad smaller too, most notably in height.With its six-tank print system, it’s aimed at home users who need to print to a very high standard, such as graphic designers or photography enthusiasts. Yet with a full price of £169 (around AU$256/US$265), it’s well within the reach of most home users.Unlike its stablemate the Canon Pixma MX895, it’s not specifically targeted at the home office user. If you’re looking for a multi-function printer with a fax facility, an automatic document feeder and Duplex scanning, the MX895 better fits your needs, though the MG6350 has disc printing, which the MX895 lacks.If you’re looking for a shared inkjet all-in-one printer to use in a small office environment, an HP Officejet might be more suitable. The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus is very fast, has a sturdy build quality and can print from any device capable of sending it an email, but it has only one paper tray and it doesn’t print onto discs.
The PIXMA MG6350, this is a low-profile printer, but with a comparatively large footprint. It doesn’t have an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) fitted to its flatbed scanner, so the top is sleek and un-cluttered.In front of this is a shallowly sloping control panel, centred around an 88mm colour LCD touchscreen, but with dedicated touch buttons to either side, which illuminate through the case when their functions are available. We love this technique, which still feels appropriately Star Wars.The front panel of the machine folds down, automatically if you forget to open it before printing, and as it does so a paper support swings out from its front edge. This clever arrangement is slightly spoiled by the fact that you have to manually pull out an extension to hold the paper properly.Below the fold-down panel are two paper trays, cunningly configured so the same indent can be used to pull either of them out, independently. The top one is a 20-sheet photo tray, while the bottom one can take up to 150 sheets of plain paper.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 GY XL Gray
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 GY Gray
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope;
- CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing12, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG6350 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG6350 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6350 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6350.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6350 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Software and Driver Download:
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6300 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b Mac
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.7.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|