Canon PIXMA MG5660 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s PIXMA MG5660 is a smart looking inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) for basic home usage. It can print, scan and make copies, however not send or receive faxes, and also Wi-Fi support allows you share it easily over a house network. There’s no USB port for straight prints, but there are SD and Memory Stick card ports, plus assistance for scanning to or printing from cloud services like Dropbox. NFC support lets you promptly combine a mobile device, yet we’re still to be convinced that this is a lot more compared to a gimmick.
Like many other printers, six ink cartridges have to be fitted before you could begin using the printer, and also these lie in the print panel that removals left to right while the paper breakers feed the page listed below. You will certainly not notice any capillary pipe technology on this variation. So about mount the cartridges that consist of black, cyan, light cyan, yellow, green and also light magenta, you need to lift the leading plate where the LCD monitor stays. It is very basic to do, since its auto mechanics are smooth and well prepared.
Are Social Networks and also sharing vital to you? If you are seeking benefit and also value, then look no further compared to the innovative PIXMA MG5660 All-in-One printer. Flaunting connectivity attributes like Mobile/Tablet printing and scanning, Google Cloud Print, email Print, Cloud Print Apps, Apple AirPrint and also printing from Mobile devices, this printer will maintain you in touch with your networks. With a helpful 2.5″ LCD Screen and also a variety of imaginative printing software, its ideal for your personal, job and also household printing requirements.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-151 Cyan XL
- CLI-151 Magenta XL
- CLI-151 Yellow XL
- CLI-151 Black XL
- PGI-150 Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
- Print Speed (as much as); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,8, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7,8, Shade: ESAT (Shade): Approx. 8.7 ipm7,8.
- Variety of Nozzles; Shade: 3,072/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Total: 4,096.
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to); Shade: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1.
- Paper Dimensions; A4, A5, B5,4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper And Also Glossy II, Image Paper Glossy;.
Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper And Also Semi-Gloss, Picture Paper Pro Appeal; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope;.
- Printer Features; AirPrint ™,4 Automobile 2-Sided Printing, Automobile Image Repair II, Borderless Printing,15 Paper Printing, Full HD Movie Publish,11 Unique Filters, Google Cloud Print,3 My Image Yard,10 Mobile Phone Publishing,13 Photo Printing, Cloud Web Link Printing,16 PIXMA Printing Solutions,2 Print from Email,14 Red-Eye Adjustment, Photo Cropping, Silent Mode, Internet Template Print, Wireless Printing12, Easy PhotoPrint+.
- Result Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Level Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″ x6″ Picture Paper.
- Copy Speed (as much as); FCOT( Shade): Approximate. 20 seconds7.
- Decrease/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Attributes; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Duplicate, Auto Direct Exposure Duplicate, Auto Picture Take Care Of II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Structure Erase Replicate, Picture Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Two-sided Replicate.
- Scanning Component; Call Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics; Vehicle Scan Mode18, Network Scan, Press Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″.
- Various other Features; 2.5″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Range Processing Modern Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions2 QuickStart.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5660 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5660.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5660 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon Pixma MG5660 Full Driver and Software Package
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5660 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5660 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon Pixma MG5660 Full Driver & Software Package Mac
(OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
|Canon Pixma MG5660 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|Canon Pixma MG5660 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Pixma MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|