|Canon PIXMA MG5655|
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon’s MG5655 is the most as much as day mid-range multifunction peripheral (MFP) in the firm’s PIXMA range. It’s targeted at residence individuals, as well as in common with many various other PIXMA versions it looks fairly elegant. 2 especially helpful characteristics come as need: Wi-Fi, for cordless printing, along with automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, which saves paper. There’s furthermore sustain for printing from cellular phones and with cloud services.
The PIXMA MG5655 concentrates on top quality and also rate without eliminating the premium, considering that it was created to obtain complete satisfaction as well as assistance characteristic very much, you could furthermore print video camera directly in addition to via an added LCD for viewing as well as caring for printers generally, and also printing in black and white in addition to color printing is a lot even more natural and clean to make sure that it could sustain longer and also kept its excellent quality. Likewise, you are also simple to acquire the suitable drivers for your devices like a residence windows computer system, mac os, and also Linux as well as prepared to print straight, inning accordance with the wishes.
The Canon Pixma MG5655 printer is perfect for home-owners who wish to publish fabulous documents and also pictures in your house. It boasts remarkable colour graphics and impressive photo high quality whenever. At Printerinks, we make it even less complicated to save loan and time on residence printing.Canon PIXMA MG5655 All-in-one Printer assist you team up with easy-to-print and MG5655 makes it really easy to print with cordless connection. PIXMA Printer MG5655 it provides crystal clear prints permit you could check out directly. Use MG5655 as the PIXMA printer engine that could aid you function faster.
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-151 Cyan XL
- CLI-151 Magenta XL
- CLI-151 Yellow XL
- CLI-151 Black XL
- PGI-150 Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,8, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7,8, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5,4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; AirPrint™,4 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing,15 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,11 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print,3 My Image Garden,10 Mobile Device Printing,13 Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,16 PIXMA Printing Solutions,2Print from Email,14 Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing12, Easy PhotoPrint+
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds7
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode18, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Other Features; 2.5” LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions2 QuickStart
Canon PIXMA MG5655 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG5655 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5655 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5655.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5655 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon Pixma MG5655 Full Driver and Software Package
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5655 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5655 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon Pixma MG5655 Full Driver & Software Package Mac
(OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
|Canon Pixma MG5655 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|Canon Pixma MG5655 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Pixma MG5655 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MG5655 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|