The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless1 Inkjet Photo All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5420 creates incredible information in both organisation documents and also photos with 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi2 and also a 5-Color Ink System. As well as changing those inks is quick and also simple with the Snap Side attribute. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the exceptional MG5420 faithfully reproduces the colors of your initial documents.
As well as thanks to Apple AirPrint3 and also PIXMA Cloud Link4, the MG5420 allows you print wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone or tablet computer. You could additionally check out lovely, easy-to-view scans by innovative picture analysis and also area-by-area data improvement, immediately. And also, you can print and scan JPEG as well as PDF data wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT as well as Android devices without a computer, thanks to the free EPP application.5.
Whatever the MG5420 sheds for rate, it makes up for with outcome high quality that’s conveniently above the same level overall, with normal graphics top quality for an inkjet MFP and also significantly far better text and also photo high quality compared to a lot of. Edges on message personalities aren’t quite as crisp as you ‘d get from a laser, however the text is much more legible at little font sizes than text from most inkjets, and also it’s quickly adequate for any kind of organisation usage except desktop computer publishing.
Learn more about the Canon MG5420, a mid-range multifunction printer from Canon. While it definitely has its harsh spots, you’re obtaining a little bit more than exactly what you pay for if you choose to choose it up, as it carries out extremely well in regards to information as well as shade gamut. Furthermore, if you’re a member of a young family, this can be a good choice due to the fact that it doesn’t throw away ink with consolidated CMYK cartridges, and also it has a large range of printing/scanning alternatives.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150XL PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-151XL Cyan
- CLI-151XL Magenta
- CLI-151XL Yellow
- CLI-151XL Black
- PGI-150 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Cyan
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm8, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Printer Features; AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print10, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4″ x 6″)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5420 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5420.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5420 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG5420 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|CA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|