The printer is a variant on the large, glossy black boxes Canon has actually created for years, however this has a lower account than most. It’s footprint on the desk, however, is if anything, larger than in previous models.As well as being a squat layout, the surround to the top is shallower, so the 75mm LCD display is set nearly flat, more uncomfortable to read if you’re sitting next to the equipment. This isn’t a touch screen, but the creative use of 3 soft secrets suggests it’s still really simple to browse the menu system.
The paper input as result trays situated in the front of the printer, so you’ll be able to place this version flush with the wall. On top of that, the document cover is no larger than it should be. If you were putting your AIO right into a constrained area with the very little area over or behind the tool, the Canon MG5410 Printer would be an exceptional selection. You will certainly not discover numerous versions with this type of structured clearance.The lid of the flatbed scanner looks tiny within the impact of the printer.
PIXMA MG5410 could likewise have all type of new fun with your images by adding brand-new results like miniature, fisheye, plaything electronic camera, soft focus as well as obscuring your history prior to printing on printers. Advanced paper handling, gives you a number of printing alternatives to make sure that you can print on CDs and also DVDs, in addition to typical paper loading and also photo paper, at the same time, you are always all set to print. Additionally, with a built-in automatic duplex printing system, It assists you to be extra cost-effective or paper printing automatically on both sides of the paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-150XL PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-151XL Cyan
- CLI-151XL Magenta
- CLI-151XL Yellow
- CLI-151XL Black
- PGI-150 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-151 Cyan
- CLI-151 Magenta
- CLI-151 Yellow
- CLI-151 Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm8, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Printer Features; AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print10, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4″ x 6″)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5410 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5410.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5410 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG5410 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5410 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG5410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG5410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|MG5410 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|CA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG5410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|