|Canon PIXMA MG5340|
The Canon Pixma MG5320 encourages families, work teams, as well as individuals to print imaginative photos with the assistance of brand-new software attributes like HD Flick Print, fun picture filters, and also Pixma Cloud Web link. Still, we have a couple of issues. The printer doesn’t have an Ethernet port so you have to attach to Wi-Fi for network printing, and also with no high-yield ink cartridge alternative, the price of changing all 5 standard-size inks could leave hand. In spite of those caveats, the MG5320 gains our suggestion for skilled efficiency in our speed as well as high quality tests, and the additionals you obtain for $150 offset its connection drawbacks.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Review Specs
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Ink-jet – color – photo
- Office Machine Features; Print from memory card, save to memory card, print from USB flash drive, PIXMA Cloud Link, scroll wheel, Fun Filter Effects
- Display Diagonal Size; 3″
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Supported Flash Memory; Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCardplus, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, USB flash drive
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Nozzle Configuration; 512 nozzles (black), 4096 nozzles (color)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 1 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 5 individual ink tanks
- Technology; Ink-jet
- Ink Type; Canon ChromaLife100+
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- AirPrint Enabled; Yes
- Direct Printing Specifications; PictBridge
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Power Consumption Sleep; 0.4 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 2.9 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 22 Watt
- Consumables Included; 1 x ink tank (pigmented black) – Canon PGI-225, 1 x ink tank (black) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (cyan) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (magenta) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (yellow) – Canon CLI-226
- Included Office Machine Accessories; CD/DVD printing tray, Ink tanks, Power cord, Print head, PP-201 Photo paper glossy II (5 sheets)
- Compliant Standards; EPA Energy Star
- First Copy Out Time Color; 14 sec
- Display Diagonal Size; 3″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric); 7.6 cm
- Max Document Enlargement; 400 %
- Max Document Reduction; 25 %
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Copying Features; 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, fit to page, Auto Exposure/Intensity (AE), BorderFree, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5340 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5340.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5340 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/11.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|