The PIXMA MG5120 delivers a great combination of efficiency as well as convenience of use for your printing as well as imaging needs. Enjoy premium 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with 1pl as well as a 5 individual ink tank system to print lovely indeterminate photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp files with extraordinary top quality while just replacing the ink color you require. When printing your photos, recognize the power of the ChromaLife100+ making use of real Canon inks as well as image documents so your images can be shared as well as protected for generations.
The MG5120’s image printing top quality was a little above the same level for an inkjet MFP, while both message and graphics were slightly below par. The pictures were comparable to, or a touch far better compared to, just what you ‘d expect from pharmacy prints. Colors were rich, though not oversaturated. There were a variety of minor image flaws, yet absolutely nothing also major. A monochrome photo revealed a trace of a tint; one photo showed some aliasing– the tendency for straight lines to show up less than razor-edged. Text was adequate for school or general company use, however except official reports or resumes.
It does not need to be an expensive printer, either. The $109.99 Canon Pixma MG5120 generates the remarkable images that we’ve seen in earlier photo-focused Canon printers. But it’s also a wonderful value for office that need an able document printer/scanner/copier. It’s not the quickest printer we have actually seen by a slim chance, yet if you think about high quality more vital than rate, you will not be disappointed. We were additionally amazed to see that it managed our copying and also scanning tests much better compared to some costlier AIOs.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Review Specs
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Ink-jet – color – photo
- Office Machine Features; Print from memory card, save to memory card, print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive
- Display Diagonal Size; 2.4″
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Supported Flash Memory; CompactFlash, IBM Microdrive, USB flash drive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCardplus, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Nozzle Configuration; 320 nozzles (black), 2048 nozzles (color)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 1 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 5 individual ink tanks
- Technology; Ink-jet
- Ink Type; Canon ChromaLife100+
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Direct Printing Specifications; PictBridge
- Type; Multifunction printer
- POWER; Power Consumption Sleep 0.4 Watt, Power Consumption Standby 1.4 Watt, Power Consumption Operational 18 Watt
- Consumables Included; 1 x ink tank (black) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (pigmented black) – Canon PGI-225, 1 x ink tank (cyan) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (magenta) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (yellow) – Canon CLI-226
- First Copy Out Time Color; 20 sec
- Display Diagonal Size; 2.4″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric); 6 cm
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows XP 32bit.|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver Windows XP 64bit.|
|Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver MAC OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.|