|Canon PIXMA MG5100|
Canon PIXMA MG5100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Though it’s the least pricey of Canon’s brand-new generation of ‘MG’ All-In-One printers, the MG5100 still serves up a banquet of functions. Canon’s normal twin paper-feed system is included, which integrates a reduced cassette and also a rear tray, suitable for holding ordinary paper as well as picture media specifically.
Canon PIXMA MG5100 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds6, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm11. Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi1, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ®;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds11
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows XP 32bit.|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver Windows XP 64bit.|
|Canon PIXMA MG5100 printer driver MAC OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.|