The Canon PIXMA MG4160 printer designed to be usage in both office and house, some individuals said that something functional does not need any kind of aesthetical side, however not with this printer. Also this version is not the shiniest version but the style still has something effective in usage. It has no touch display just like the most printer version.
Ink Depot supplies an excellent variety Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA MG4160 gadget with excellent quality products at very affordable costs. We offer a 100% money back ensure for all consumables you have purchased from us as well as with 98% of our promoted products in supply, you can be ensured of a rate distribution.
Sight gorgeous, easy-to-view scans by ingenious photo evaluation and area-by-area details correction, immediately. As well as, print and also examine JPEG and PDF information wirelessly from ideal iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and also Android tools while getting a kick out of a brand-new means to fill your real Canon ink and also paper.
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds2, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm6, Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.7 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles; Colour: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (colour); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer FeaturesAuto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card)9, Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds11
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG4160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG4160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG4160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux