Canon PIXMA MG3260 all-in-one with Wi-Fi, mobile printing and also Auto Duplex, portable printer in boosting the efficiency of your work with print, scan, can also be done wirelessly. Canon MG3260 Wireless printer that allows you can print straight from the iPod touch, iPad and also iPhone cordless, this printer could additionally copy files as well as images. Permits you can print anywhere around your home. You just require the Canon iEPP your app to print and scan files JPG and also PDF of suitable, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and also Android gadgets.
The colour LED screen makes it simpler for individuals making changes on the print settings and also the basic navigation throughout the printer interface. This printer weighs just 5.5 kilos and procedures 449mm by 304mm by 152mm (W x D x H) hence it can be quickly integrated in virtually any type of office. Among the functions that feature this printer is the automatic double sided printing that allows customers to lower the paper consumption by half as well as at the same time saving time. Unlike much of the tiny printers.
Ink Depot offers a great array Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA MG3260 device with excellent quality products at really affordable costs. We provide a 100% cash back ensure for all consumables you have bought from us and with 98% of our promoted products in supply, you can be guaranteed of a rate delivery.Your Canon PIXMA MG3260 takes the complying with Ink Cartridges/ Devices: PG-640, PG-640XL, PG-640XXL, CL-641, CL-641XL Black, PG-640, PG-640XL, PG-640XXL, CL-641, CL-641XL Colour.
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1
- Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm4
- Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm4
- Number of NozzlesColor: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color)2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper CompatibilityPlain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
Canon PIXMA MG3260 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3260 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3260.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3260 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 Mini Master Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 MP Printer Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 Scanner Drivers OS X|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 Mini Master Printer Driver Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 ICA Printer Driver Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 ScanGear MP for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3260 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|