The Canon Pixma MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One $115.44 at Amazon.com is a residence multi-function printer (MFP) with a bargain-basement rate as well as a few rewards like WiFi connection and also an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. Nonetheless, it’s largely a situation of “you get exactly what you spend for”, as its rate as well as photo top quality are below the contour, as well as its display is primitive.
The Canon Pixma MG3220 is an mid degree all-in-one scanner, photo copier as well as photo printer replacing the previous generation Pixma MG3120 photo printer revealed earlier this year. Canon states that the new schedule supplies faster print speeds, wireless connection as well as new mobile print applications, as well as the new My Image Garden photo software. The Pixma MG3220 likewise supplies indeterminate pictures on ChromaLife 100 high performance ink cartridges.
This is particularly real of entry-level inkjet all-in-one (AIO) printers for printing, copying, and also scanning documents and also pictures. Getting the incorrect device could cost you plenty, in terms of lost time as well as the cost of consumables (in this situation, ink cartridges). An appealing purchase cost is not, without a doubt, the only thing to consider when searching for a printer for your house or home-based office.
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1
- Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm4
- Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm4
- Number of NozzlesColor: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color)2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper CompatibilityPlain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
Canon PIXMA MG3220 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 Mini Master Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 MP Printer Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Drivers OS X|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 Mini Master Printer Driver Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 ICA Printer Driver Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 ScanGear MP for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3220 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|