Canon PIXMA MG3210 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3210|
The Pixma MG3210 result has to do with the very same quality as exactly what you see from various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers– that is, fairly great. Text is sharp, otherwise laserlike. Shade graphics have an orange alter that could make faces look spray-tanned, yet the tint also produces warm-feeling landscapes as well as still-lifes. Photo information are nicely rendered.
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1
- Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm4
- Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm4
- Number of NozzlesColor: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color)2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper CompatibilityPlain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
Canon PIXMA MG3210 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3210 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3210.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3210 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Mini Master Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 MP Printer Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Scanner Drivers OS X|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Mini Master Printer Driver Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 ICA Printer Driver Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 ScanGear MP for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|