Canon PIXMA MG3160 is a great printer. The greatness of this printer can be seen from its resolution. This printer has resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi. With this resolution, the printing result will certainly be clear and sharp at the same time. This can likewise excel resolution for printing images or pictures. This excellent resolution is supported by the good cartridge. This printer uses FINE print-head technology. This technology will certainly be responsible to provide customers top quality of printings.
Canon PIXMA MG3160 is the perfect preference in your wishes and the ease of a non-public or skilled demands. The optimizer particular breeze shots that smoothes out all jagged edge, at the same time as the equipment optimizer seasoned image delivers sharp hues as well as brightness of the image all the scanner or digicam. With flatbed scanners without difficulty can test A4 length files with an optical resolution of as much as 1200 x 2400 dpi.
There are multiple connection options, that include connections possessed MG3160 USB 2.0 fashionable as cordless connection. With all this and also extra, ink Pixma MG3170 all in one printer is a locomotive.Ink Depot supplies a wonderful range Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA MG3160 device with excellent quality items at extremely affordable rates. We provide a 100% money back guarantee for all consumables you have bought from us and with 98% of our marketed items in supply, you can be guaranteed of a rate shipment.
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹
- Multiple Copy; 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions;Document copying (plain paper)
- Document Size;Max. copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm
- (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin)
- Maximum Printing Resolution;4800 (horizontal)*1 x 600(vertical)dpi
- Print Head / Ink;Type: FINE Cartridge,Number of Nozzles: Total 1,280 nozzles, Ink Droplet Size(minimum):2pl
- Ink Cartridge: PG-745S, CL-746S, (PG-745, CL-746, PG-745XL, CL-746XL – Optional)
- Print Speed; Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
- Click here for summary report,
- Click here for Document Print and
- Copy Speed Measurement Conditions;Document: Colour*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 4.0ipm, Document: B/W*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 8.0ipm
- Printable Width;Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch),Bordered Printing:Top margin: 3mm,Bottom margin: 16.7mm,Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,Right: 6.3mm)
Canon PIXMA MG3160 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG3160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3160 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3160 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 (OS X 10.4)|
|MG3160 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3160 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3160 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|