Canon PIXMA MG3100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MG3100 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One supplies fantastic top quality, versatility, in addition to ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to easily print in addition to scan wirelessly almost anywhere around your house. The real ink return acquired from each cartridge will differ depending on texts/photos released, software applications made use of, print setting selected in addition to kind of paper made use of. That’s it the remedy does not also threat a ball park estimate.
The Pixma MG3100 outcome high quality hides the printer’s cost. Images on Canon’s own paper looked fairly excellent, regardless of a somewhat unnatural orange color that was particularly obvious on human faces. On plain paper, color graphics looked sensibly precise, and text appeared dark and also sharp, though grayscale graphics tended a little bit towards purple.
Canon PIXMA MG3100, It suggests that it makes use of not just for printing, yet it is likewise made use of for scanning as well as copying. For the casing, it makes use of shiny black colour as the leading colour. One of the benefits in operation this printer is its cordless. You simply need to link this printer to internet, as well as you will certainly have an excellent printer running as well as you can utilize it anywhere as well as whenever you are. The other thing is about printing resolution. Its printing resolution is roughly 4800 x 1200 dpi. It implies that ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds2, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm5, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm5
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds9
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi7
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG3100 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3100 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 (OS X 10.4)|
|MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3100 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3100 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux