Fulfill the PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an economical wireless printer for all your home printing, scanning and copying needs.With terrific functions such as the Canon PRINT app1, the PIXMA MG3022 makes it simple to print excellent looking images as well as files wirelessly2 from your smartphone or tablet computer. It can also sustain optional XL ink cartridges – so you could change ink much less commonly.
PIXMA MG3022 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, a budget friendly wireless printer for all your residence printing, scanning and also copying demands. With great attributes such as the Canon PRINT application, the PIXMA MG3022 makes it easy to print fantastic looking images and also files wirelessly from your smart device or tablet computer. It could even support optional XL ink cartridges, so you could change ink much less usually.
PIXMA MG 3022 Photos together with archives are refined swiftly, with print rates of 8.0 pictures every min (ipm) for dark and 4.0 photos every minutes (ipm) for colour.Other highlights integrate Auto Power On a bother free decision that immediately controls up the printer at whatever point you send out an image or documents to be priNTed, reducing pressure use.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Review Specs
- Print Rate (as much as); Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960/ Pigment Black: 320/ Overall: 1,280
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 as well as 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Approximately 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-145 Pigment Black Ink, CL-146 Dye Based Shade Ink
- Paper Dimensions; A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 5″ X 5″, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
Shiny: Image Paper And Also Shiny II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope;
- Attributes; Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint +3,.
Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Image Printing, PIXMA Cloud.
Link1, Peaceful Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless.
PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2.
- Outcome Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets of Level Paper OR, 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ Shiny Picture Paper.
- Copy Speed (approximately); FCOT (Shade): Approx. 28 seconds7.
- Copy Attributes; Requirement Copy.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Scanning Component; Get In Touch With Photo Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical) 11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated) 11.
- Scanner Qualities; Car Check Mode9.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you
need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the
printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply
run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD
driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the
components, the installation locations, your name, and some other
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to
go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has
been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3022 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to
your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp
flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3022.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3022 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series MP Drivers Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
|Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|