The PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer incorporates the ease of cloud connectivity with quality photo and paper printing, done in a budget-friendly bundle. PIXMA Cloud Link permits you to get in touch with cloud solutions like Dropbox and Evernote via your smart device or tablet computer, providing you accessibility to an even higher variety of print options1.
Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for brilliant colours and black pigment ink for sharp message, which produces unbelievable quality and also information in both your images and papers with an optimum print colour resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi2 utilizing FINE print head technology. It likewise offers built-in Wi-Fi, so you can print wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is linked to the very same regional wireless network as your printer.8.
Fulfill the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an inexpensive cordless printer for all your residence printing, scanning as well as copying needs.With fantastic features such as the Canon PRINT app1, the PIXMA MG3020 makes it simple to print fantastic looking images as well as documents wirelessly2 from your smart device or tablet computer. It can also support optional XL ink cartridges – so you can change ink much less frequently.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7,Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-145 Pigment Black Ink, CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 5” X 5”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
Features; Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3,
Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud
Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless
PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR, 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you
need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the
printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply
run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD
driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the
components, the installation locations, your name, and some other
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to
go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has
been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3020 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to
your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp
flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will
be printed.on CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3020 wireless
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3020.
- If you do not have the installati
- setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series MP Drivers Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
|Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|