The Canon PIXMA MG2250 is designed for house usage and supplies basic print, scan and also copy with USB link. Canon has dropped a lot of the high-gloss black plastic, which is a relief for numerous, and instead supplies a textured black case with easy lines as well as efficiently bent upright sides.
Just one input feed is built in, although this can hold about 100 sheets– not a bad number given the price. And, gladly, provided the price, a proper output tray is built in also– unlike a few other inexpensive devices, the Canon Pixma MG2250 does not just dump ended up prints right into the input tray.
Automatic Layout makes use of photo assorting technology to identify pictures as well as immediately suggest the optimal format for print. Face recognition software additionally detects faces in photos and automatically teams images with each other, making it simple to locate shots of certain friends and family.
- Publish Speed:( as much as); 4 x 6 Borderless Image: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Shade: ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152/ Black: 640/ Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Dimension (shade): 2 and also 5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Shade: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2,
Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Image Paper Plus Shiny II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper And Also Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Appeal; Matte: Matte Image Paper;
Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Automobile Image Deal With II, Indeterminate Printing7, Schedule Print, Paper Printing, Complete HD Movie Print5, Enjoyable Filter Results, My Picture Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
- Outcome Tray Capability; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
Duplicate Speed (approximately).
FCOT( Shade) Approximate. 30 seconds3.
- Duplicate Functions; Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Several, Replicate: 1-9, 20 Pages.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed.
- Checking Element; Get In Touch With Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi.
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features; Car Scan Setting, Push Check.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. File Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2250 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2250.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2250 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Scanner Driver for All Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Scanner Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 for Mac os x||
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 Scan-Gear Driver for Linux||
|Canon PIXMA MG2250 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux||