Canon PIXMA MG2220 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2220|
The Canon PIXMA MG2220 Energy Celebrity Inkjet Picture All-In-One Printer is excellent for printing files as well as images thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print stunning, indeterminate photos in the house as much as 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You could change cartridges as well as add paper all from the front of the printer. My Image Garden software puts every one of your favored printing attributes into one practical software application. Plus it includes excellent photo company ease with schedule view as well as facial acknowledgment.
- Print Speed:(up to);4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds,Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to);Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2,
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features;Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing,Quiet Mode
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to)
- FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds3
- Copy Features;Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple, Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type;Flatbed
- Scanning Element;Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions;Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features;Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG2220 OS Compatible
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG2220 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver for All Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver for Linux|