Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Review Specs:
- Printing Technology: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: ~ 8.4 ipm, Color: ~ 4.8 ipm, 4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pl
- Number of Nozzles: Cyan: 384 nozzles, Magenta: 384 nozzles, Yellow: 384 nozzles, Black: 640 nozzles, =Total: 1792 nozzles
- Ink Palette: CMYK
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black
- Print Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
Canon PIXMA MG2160 OS Compatible:
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG2160 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Software and Driver Download:
Canon PIXMA MG2160 MP Driver & Software for Windows
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 For Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 XPS PRINTER Driver for Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 CUPS Driver for Mac os|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series scanner driver Package ver. 1.4 for Mac os|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 ICA Driver for Mac os x|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 for Mac os x||
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 Scan-Gear Driver for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MG2160 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux|