Canon PIXMA iP8500 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – 8-color printing for specialist results. The PIXMA? iP8500 Image Printer features the Canon 8-color ChromaPLUS ink system for richer, much more true-to-life shade reproduction that will please even one of the most demanding professional photographer. Its addition of red and also environment-friendly ink containers expands the shade range to a degree attained just by expert printers and also the difference is strongly clear. Plus, Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) makes use of a high-performance print head with an impressive 6,144 nozzles, ejecting specific, regular droplets as small as 2 picoliters.
The benefit of dye-based inks is the exceptional colour range as well as the shiny finish. They’re absolutely outstanding as well as, with a continuous 2-picolitre droplet dimension as well as a print resolution of 4,800 x2,400 dpi, it’s difficult to tell whether the outcome has come from an inkjet or standard silver-halide lab. For us, the colour fidelity is essentially above reproach utilizing the provided ICC profile on Canon’s Picture Plus glossy paper. Black and white prints are, nonetheless, a little bit on the environment-friendly side under man-made lights.
The solidly built iP8500 folds up to a boxlike 17.8 by 11.5 by 6.7 inches when not in use; it unravels to disclose an upright 150-sheet input tray, which doesn’t burglarize you of workdesk space behind the printer, as well as a gliding outcome tray in front, which asks for an additional 6 inches of clearance. A 150-sheet cassette fits flush with the front of the printer when loaded with 4×6-inch paper but projects external when loaded with larger-size paper. At 15.4 extra pounds, this printer is light sufficient to be relocated from one place to an additional in an office or a home without calling a moving firm.
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Ink Cartridge:
- BCI-6Bk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank,
- BCI-6PC Photo Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6PM Photo Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6R Red ink tank,
- BCI-6G Green ink tank
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)*Color:12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page)*4×6 borderless photo: approx. 21 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 768 x 8 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM, R, G)Total: 6,144
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 2400 dpi**Color:4800 x 2400 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed*** and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 80KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4×6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
- Noise Level Approx; 36 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.8(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.5(D)
- Weight; 15.4 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty.
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), Specifications subject to change without notice., * PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speed based on maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary based on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage., ** Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi used at the bottom edge of the page., *** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP Service Pack 1, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 or Mac OS X v10.2.7 to 10.3.x., Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details. System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP8500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP8500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP8500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac
OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver Windows 2000
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver for Windows XP|
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver for Windows 2000|
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver for Windows Me|
|Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver for Windows 98|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7) 32-64 bit|
|Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista) 32-64 bit|
|My Printer (Win 8.1/8/7/vista/XP) 32-64 bit|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Win 8.1/8/7/vista/XP) 32-64 bit|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Win vista/XP/2000/98/Me)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|