Canon PIXMA iP6600D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Picture printing at its best. The PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer is a photo-printing giant, with extraordinary quality as well as luxury benefit. It supplies an impressive resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi1, for detail and clearness that will surpass your assumptions. To achieve this, Canon Full photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a next-generation 3,072-nozzle print head that expels specific, constant beads as tiny as 1 picoliter. Everything accumulates: even more nozzles + smaller sized beads = smoother, virtually grain-free images. And also, we have actually added high intensity Picture Cyan and also Photo Magenta to the traditional 4 inks, to raise the accuracy of shade values. The high performance does not quit there.
At 16 pounds and also 7.7 by 16.9 by 12.3 inches, this printer commands rather a chunk of desk area, which expands one more 8 inches in front for the flip-down 50-sheet output tray. The flip-up vertical autofeeder tray accepts 150 sheets of paper, as does a second input tray put beneath. It fits flush with the printer when loaded with 4×6- or 5×7-inch paper however juts outward 4.5 inches much more when filled with 8.5×11-inch paper.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D, On the right-hand side of the front panel is a hinged cover, which exposes sockets for all the significant flash memory card types. Below this is a PictBridge port for straight link of a digital video camera. The major connection to your Mac is a solitary USB 2.0 port at the back of the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Ink Cartridge:
- CLI-8BK Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- CLI-8PC Photo Cyan
- CLI-8PM Photo Magenta
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 borderless: approx. 46 seconds*8.5×11: approx. 1.8 minutes*
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 512 x 6 (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 3,072
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:9600 x 2400 dpi**Color:9600 x 2400 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed*** and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA® version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth® version 1.2 (optional)
- Ink Droplet Size; (Color) 1 and 5 picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.9(W) x 7.3(H) x 12.0(D)
- Weight; 15.9 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included; CD-ROM**** including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), * Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, print mode and types of paper used., ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum., *** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications., **** System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6600D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6600D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6600D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA iP6600D CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac
OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
|Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/
Windows XP (32-bit)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/Xp (32-bit)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)|
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista