Canon PIXMA iP6310D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – PIXMA iP6310D is an advanced, simple, and also amazing Inkjet Picture Printer for you if you want to print wonderful pictures. The Canon iP6310D is an excellent device, thanks to copyrighted printhead technology and its six-color ink, the iP6310D is able to generate stunning, durable images with the clearest shades and also information. And also, you could likewise print photos straight from your compatible sd card and also electronic video camera and even from a Bluetooth device utilizing an optional adapter.
In addition, it provides no more than 4800 by 1200 dpi (dots each inch) resolution with little ink tiny beads no additionally compared to two picoliters. It could produce a borderless 4 x 6-inch picture laboratory top quality print in roughly one min, together with other prominent sizes, from purse to 8.5 x 11-inch size prints. The iP6310D additionally provides rapid print speeds as high as a min for 4 x 6 indeterminate images as well as under two mins for 8 x 10-inch pictures.
The Pixma iP6310D’s black-and-gray body is small as well as lightweight. It measures 17.3 inches vast, 10.3 inches deep, and 6.8 inches tall, and it evaluates a mere 7.5 pounds. A flap on the back edge of the printer folds up back to act as the paper-input tray. The outcome tray slides out of the front lower edge, and an expansion flap extends it also better. Above the output tray is a tiny bar that readjusts the distance in between the print media and the printhead; maintain it to the left for most media types, including plain as well as photo paper. A little flap on the printer opens to reveal 2 media card slots that approve most media card kinds (some will certainly call for an adapter). Likewise installed on the front of the printer is a USB PictBridge port that permits you to print from PictBridge-enabled electronic still as well as camera. Alternatively, you can connect in a Bluetooth adapter (sold separately) to print wirelessly from Bluetooth cams or phones.
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 60 seconds14x6 Color Photo:8 x 10 photo: as fast as 1 minute 47 seconds1
- Number of Nozzles; 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM)
- Total: 2,304
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi2Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x5
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth® 4 version 1.2 (optional)
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D)
- Weight; 7.5 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)5
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6310D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6310D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6310D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA iP6310D series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|PIXMA iP6310D series MP Driver Windows XP|
|PIXMA iP6310D series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series Scanner Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series ICA Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series ScanGear MP Linux rpm Package Archive|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)|
|My Printer (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac)|