Canon PIXMA iP6310D Setup and Scanner Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP6310D|
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 60 seconds14x6 Color Photo:8 x 10 photo: as fast as 1 minute 47 seconds1
- Number of Nozzles; 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM)
- Total: 2,304
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi2Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x5
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth® 4 version 1.2 (optional)
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D)
- Weight; 7.5 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)5
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6310D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6310D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6310D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA iP6310D series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|PIXMA iP6310D series MP Driver Windows XP|
|PIXMA iP6310D series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series Scanner Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series ICA Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series ScanGear MP Linux rpm Package Archive|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)|
|My Printer (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac)|