Canon PIXMA iP6210D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Vibrant, in-depth photos facilitated. The PIXMA iP6210D Photo Printer integrates stunning photo quality with extraordinary printing convenience. One secret to its outstanding efficiency: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses an innovative print head with 2,304 nozzles that eject regular, accurate ink beads as little as 2 picoliters. It’s basic: even more nozzles with high precision equivalent outstanding outcomes. This patented technology creates a superior resolution of as much as 4800 x 1200 dpi1, for superb information and photo-realism.
To print unlimited photos of the attractive 4 ″ x6 ″ laboratory high quality takes only around One Minute. And Also, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 user interface allows you transfer the fastest images from your computer. While the built-in PIXMA iP6210D Image Photo slot also permits you to print directly from a suitable flash memory card.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D, There is additionally no story you can not print the product ever since you could connect the printer with your own computer, in addition to link it via the USB 2.0, featured on the printer. Canon PIXMA iP6210D additionally geared up with additional port to use the CD/DVD as media to obtain the record to be printed.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Ink Cartridge:
- CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge – High-Capacity
- CL-52 Photo FINE Cartridge – High-Capacity
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds*8.5×11 photo: approx. 2.3 minutes*
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 2,304
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi**Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed*** and Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth® version 1.2 (optional)
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D)
- Weight; 8.2 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included, CD-ROM**** including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration,Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), * Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, print mode and types of paper used. ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum., *** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications., **** System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6210D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6210D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6210D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Easy-LayoutPrint For
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Linux|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Me
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)