Canon PIXMA iP6000D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Unequaled adaptability, superb detail. For the sophisticated digital photographer who wants remarkable top quality, convenience as well as control, the 6-color Canon PIXMA? iP6000D Image Printer is a powerful brand-new tool. Benefit from the Easy-PhotoPrint software to remove the disappointments of photo printing while encouraging customers to fix, hone and boost their pictures. Utilizing the huge built-in 2.5″ LCD present and control panel, you can really visualize the print process and adjust your photos for much better results with or without a computer system. Its versatility is matched by its remarkable high quality, accomplishing a resolution of as much as 4800 x 1200 shade dpi.1 Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a high-performance 1,536-nozzle print head that ejects consistent, prescribed-volume droplets as small as 2 picoliters.
The Pixma iP6000D takes direct printing a step further than its predecessor; along with giving card ports for the significant media card formats as well as direct-from-camera printing, it can outcome pictures from cellular phone geared up with infrared capabilities. At 2.5 inches, its LCD is slightly larger than the i900D’s 2-inch display, and the iP6000D allows you edit and also search for images on the LCD along with watching them prior to printing. The iP6000D also comes outfitted with all the attributes discovered on the Pixma line– from autoduplexing to high-capacity paper loading– and also it costs $70 less than its predecessor.
The iP6000D’s efficiency and high quality for service applications make it a bad selection as a well-rounded printer. But its picture efficiency, high quality, as well as photo-printing attributes make it a sensible selection if you desire a 2nd printer especially for photos.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Ink Cartridge:
- BCI-6Bk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank,
- BCI-6PC Photo Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6PM Photo Magenta ink tank
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 75 seconds*8×10 photo: approx. 3 minutes*
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 256 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM Total: 1,536
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi**Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB, Direct Print Port (cables not included) and IrDA v1.2 (mobile phone only***)
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 56KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 or European Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4×6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
- Noise Level Approx; 35 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.9(W) x 7.7(H) x 12.3(D)
- Weight; 15.9 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with Instant Exchange program.
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration,Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), Direct Print Built In Card Reader Functions
- Memory Card; Compact Flash®, Microdrive®, SmartMedia®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO, Secure Digital (SD) Card, MultiMedia Card, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick DUO PRO and miniSD Card can be used with addition of a special adapter sold separately, Specifications subject to change without notice., * Photo print speeds based on the maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Pro. Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage., ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed will a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum, *** Wireless photo printing from compatible infrared mobile phones., Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details. System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6000D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6000D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6000D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For Windows 2000 (32-bit) /
Windows XP (32-bit)
|PIXMA iP6000D Easy-LayoutPrint For
|iP6000D CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For Linux|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For (Windows 2000/Me/XP)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For
(Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)