Canon PIXMA iP5300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The majority of who acquire an inkjet printer do so because they want to print records as well as images. However they’re either four-ink printers without colour space for image realism, or they’re six-ink printers that are pricey to compete record printing. With the added drawback of outputting greyish black message.
Prepared with the 9600 x 2400dpi for the topmost resolution of the printer, Canon PIXMA iP5300 also has the inkjet sort of the printer which can be generalised as the king of rate, compared with one more sort of printer from a various brand name. If you are inquiring about its speed while printing the item, it stated that it can print in 12.5 ppm for the no-color item, and also 9.3 ppm for color. Yet, regarding the speed to print the picture, it stated about 4R for the 20s.
The Pixma iP5300 has a paper input tray that ports in under the printer for up to 150 sheets of basic paper, plus an upright input tray that pivots set on fit an extra 150 sheets of expert media or photo paper. A built-in duplex printing prevails, as well as an especially exceptional CD-printing tray. One point that’s doing not have is a media card visitor for direct picture printing, you need to rely upon the PictBridge input for this.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8BK Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page)*Color:24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M)
- 512 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 3,584
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:9600 x 2400 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x***
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed**** and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 34.7 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.5(W) x 6.3(H) x 12.2(D)
- Weight; 16.1 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), * PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage., ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum., *** System requirements vary by application., **** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications., System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP5300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP5300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP5300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA iP5200 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver for (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver for (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver for OSX (X 10.2/X 10.3/X 10.4/X 10.5)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP5200 Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7
(32-bit)/7 (64-bit)/Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Setup Utility For Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Me
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|Setup Utility For Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|