Canon PIXMA iP4500 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Get ready for giant printing at its finest. This fashionable device includes a 5-color ink system and a 4,608-nozzle print head that expels precision beads as tiny as 1 picoliter. The outcome? Outstanding 9600 x 2400 shade dpi1 resolution (max.) and also incredibly life-life shade values, in addition to bold, laser-quality text. And also, you can print a fantastic borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in only regarding 21 seconds.2 Both paper trays let you keep both photo paper and simple paper, so you’re always print-ready.
There are 5 ink storage tanks, which have to be connected into the head provider and each of these is indicated with a red LED, which also blinks when ink is obtaining low. The software setup is pain-free as well as includes Easy PhotoPrint Ex Lover as well as a tag printing applet, as well as the motorist. This sustains some fascinating bonus in addition to duplexing as well as brochure printing.
The Pixma iP4500 black, glossy box seems to rupture right into action at your command. Push a button, and also doors as well as flaps open up to reveal the normal leading input and also front outcome trays, plus a second input tray underneath the text. The latter takes a couple of, fundamental media sizes (letter, A4, A5). When the lower input tray remains in usage, it prolongs a little bit from the front of the printer. The Pixma iP4500 can print on both sides of the web page immediately from either input tray– a great function at this rate point. The scattered control buttons were my primary style complaint: All have symbols instead of plain-English labels, so they’re harder to recognize.
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:31 ppm (as fast as 1.9 seconds per page)2Color:24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)2Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 21 seconds2
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512, Color: 512 x 3 (C/M), 512 x 1 (Y/BK), Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:9600 x 2400 dpi1
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x6, 7
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (cables not included)
- Ink Droplet Size; Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5
- Buffer Ram; 42 KB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Noise Level Approx; 34.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.5(W) x 11.9(D) x 6.3(H)
- Weight; 15.2 lbs.
- Power Consumption; 13W (1.2W Standby)
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.8
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX3, 6
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP4500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP4500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP4500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 series CUPS Printer Driver for
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver for OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 series Printer Driver For
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 series Printer Driver For
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver for Linux (debian)|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On
Module For Windows 7
|iP4500 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver for OSX
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)