Canon PIXMA iP4200 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer is a sophisticated InkJet picture printer that will certainly offer you excellent effectiveness and performance. This printer features a dual paper course, allowing you to save both photo paper and plain paper into the printer at the same time. Thanks to this, your printer will constantly be ready to print, without you being needed to change the paper. It additionally permits you to print your records on both sides of a paper sheet, he; ping you to minimize paper prices. The printer additionally sustains PictBridge suitable devices, allowing you to print directly from your electronic camera or DV camcorder. This eliminates the requirement for your printer to be linked to a PC and also will certainly also save you priceless time.
The Canon Pixma iP4200 uses versatile paper-feeding options, yet you need to manage them with care. You can fill letterhead paper into one tray and 2nd sheets into the various other, or you can make use of the same size of paper supply in both trays. The iP4200 could immediately switch from one tray to the various other to take care of print work of as much as 300 duplicates. At the same time, tons 8.5×11-inch paper right into one tray as well as keep a supply of up to 20 4×6-inch sheets of image paper in the various other, alternating in between them with the front-panel feed selector or the printer-driver override. The several choices make it very easy to accidentally direct outcome to the wrong tray, so it’s a good idea to utilize the printer driver’s Paper Allotment attribute to specify the type of paper in the cassette. This way, the printer will switch over to the automatic sheet feeder on its own if the cassette is inappropriate for the present work. Automatic duplexing is a beneficial attribute for a printer in this rate class, and the execution on the Canon Pixma iP4200 worked faultlessly. You can define margins as well as specify a seamless gutter for stapling on any one of the 4 sides of the sheet. During the initial pass, the sheet appears the front right into the result tray, then gets drawn back in to print the following page or picture on the reverse side. We didn’t experience any kind of feed troubles, whether duplexing from the automatic sheet feeder or the cassette, although the printer provides a door on the back for unsnarling paper jams.
Canon PIXMA iP4200, Likewise worth pointing out is that Canon states its new-generation ink and also paper use a 30-year life time if mounted behind glass, or a 100-year life time if kept in a historical quality image album, with images in plastic sleeves. Both cases remain in the very same ball park as silver-halide prints. That’s one more function, in addition to speed up, high quality, as well as paper-handling, that assists make the iP4200 an excellent selection as a solitary all-purpose printer– and our new Editors’ Option.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8Bk Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Print Speed (up to); Black:29 ppm (approx. 2.1 seconds per page)*Color:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds per page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 51 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320Color: 1,536 – 256 x 2 (B,Y) + 512 x 2 (C,M)Total Nozzles: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:9600 x 2400 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98, and Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x***
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed**** and Direct Print Port(Cable not included)
- Buffer Ram; 42 KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 34.2 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5(W) x 11.8(D) x 6.3(H)
- Weight; 14.8 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), * PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. ** Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum., *** System requirements vary by application., **** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP4200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP4200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP4200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|iP4200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP4200 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)|