Canon PIXMA iP4000R Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Much less cables. More efficiency. The Canon PIXMA™ ™ iP4000R Photo Printer provides broadband, fantastic top quality and also the utmost flexibility of cordless printing. Adapting the IEEE 802.11 g wireless (WiFi) requirement, it can receive cordless transmissions within a range of as much as  164 feet.1 Currently, you can print an image or report from your patio to your den, or from your kitchen to your home office – no cords needed! Click on this link for the PIXMA iP4000R Residence Networking  questions as well as answers. With straight picture printing, simply link any type of PictBridge suitable digital camera or DV camcorder, and print. You could also create edge-to-edge real indeterminate pictures in 4 x 6, 5 x 7 as well as 8.5 x 11 in. dimensions, with the look of traditional pictures.
The IP4000R uses five individual ink cartridges, employing simply three primary colours and also two black inks: one dye-based ink for photos, the various other a pigment-based ink for printing message. Nonetheless, the IP4000R printed very appealing, clearly coloured pictures on letter-sized paper that excited us as high as those printed by designs using more inks. The IP4000R’s snapshot prints just weren’t as attractive, nonetheless; we observed fine banding towards the routing side of the print, where the printer evidently had trouble feeding the smaller paper.
Besides, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R has actually been completed with the Ethernet and Wi-Fi link as well. These connections will allow you to print your data wirelessly, to ensure that your printing task can be carried out in the simpler and also less complex way. Also better, you can make it more efficient because you do not have to connect any kind of complicated cords to your desktop computer whenever you want to utilize the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Ink Cartridge:
- BCI-3eBk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6Bk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
- Print Speed (up to); Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)* Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)* 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M); 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4×6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
- Noise Level Approx; 35 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.3(D)
- Weight; 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with Instant Exchange program.***
- Software Included; CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), Specifications subject to change without notice., * PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speed based on maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary based on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage. ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. *** Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details. System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP4000R is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP4000R.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP4000R wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver for OSX (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver for Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer Driver, Windows XP Professional (x64 bit)|
|Printer Driver, Windows XP (x32 bit)|
|Printer Driver, Windows 2000|
|Easy-PhotoPrintEX Driver, Windows XP (x64 bit)|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X (10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3 / 10.2)|
CUPS Printer Driver – Mac OS X (10.6 / 10.5)
|Easy-PhotoPrintEX Driver – OS X (10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4)|