Canon PIXMA iP1800 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Pixma iP1800 is Canon’s entry-level ink-jet photo printer, which is clear if you glance at its price. At the surprisingly affordable price of $50, this printer is outfitted with the bare vital to execute its responsibilities: a sheet feeder, a twin ink-cartridge system, a USB port to connect the printer to your Mac, and also a roller that spits out your photos. Despite this marginal collection of functions, the printer won’t let down. The iP1800’s images have some flaws, yet they look pleasing generally. You’ll absolutely get enough value.
In this Canon PIXMA iP1800, you will get the maximum resolution of colored file is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as for the black and white paper depends on 600 x 600 dpi. With the maximum resolution of colored paper, it could make you have the excellent published colored record with even more detail and vivid one.
Canon PIXMA iP1800, When you are an individual that values simplicity than advanced layout and attribute, the printer can provide you what you want. A straightforward device for printing documents and pictures. The resolution of the printed papers and pictures is likewise sufficient for supplying you terrific photos and also printed documents. For the os, the printer is somewhat created compared to the previous design. It can be used for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows View, Windows XP, Mac OS X, as well as Linux. You can just run the printer without assuming on how the printer can be suitable with your COMPUTER or laptop.
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)4Color:Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds
- Number of Nozzles; Black:320, Color:384x 3 Colors (C,M,Y), Total:1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x5, 7
- Standard Interfaces; USB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.4(W) x 6.0(H) x 9.3(D)
- Weight; 7.3 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90 day toll-free technical phone support8
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®/Mac®), Easy-Layout Print (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)6
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP1800 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP1800.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP1800 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX –
Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Easy-WebPrint EX –
Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)|
Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux – Linux|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|My Printer – Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10|