Canon PIXMA iP100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Today’s mobile professional has more pressure compared to ever before to be able to carry out service virtually anywhere. The rugged, small iP100 Mobile Printer provides remarkable quality as well as print-anywhere transportability. It affords users the capacity to print lovely indeterminate color pictures from the car or even at the beach. Its copyrighted print head technology and also 5-color ink system let you develop incredible photos with 9600 x 2400 shade dpi1 resolution (max.) Exactly how quick? A picture lab top quality 4″ x 6″ borderless print takes only about 50 seconds2.
This device will certainly print draft quality message documents at 10.3 pages per minute, slowing just slightly to 9.2 ppm when the high quality is enhanced to normal. Text files with highlighted backgrounds and graphical components reduce the printer a little; to 6.19 ppm as well as 4.8 ppm at draft and also typical quality, respectively. The iP100 is also an extremely capable picture printer, handling to create a standard 4x6in photo in 42.7 sec and also an A4 image in less than two minutes. These rates are a remarkable improvement over previous Canon mobile printers and also almost dual those of the H470b.
While the iP100 handles records well, it radiates with photos. Our 10-megapixel prints revealed dynamic color and looked sharp also on 8 x 10-inch paper. In Macro mode, we can construct fine information of a flower, including the wrinkles in the flowers. Although our pictures really felt a bit sticky right now, they really did not smudge, as well as the picture paper felt thick and durable under the weight of all that ink.
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 50 seconds, Black:ESAT Approx: 9.0 ipm2Color:ESAT Approx: 5.9 ipm2
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,536, Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:9600 x 2400 dpi1
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x7
- Standard Interfaces; PictBridge (Cable not included)5, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA, Bluetooth® v2.0 + EDR4(optional)
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Noise Level Approx; 38.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 12.7(W) x 2.4(H) x 7.2(D)
- Weight; 4.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption; 9W (1.5W Standby)
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5-10.6)|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7-10.8-10.9-10.10)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1-8-7-Vista-XP)(32-bit)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1-8-7-Vista)(64-bit)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.3-10.4-10.5)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7-10.8-10.9-10.10)|
(Windows 8.1-8.1 x64-8-8 x64-7-7 x64-Vista-Vista64-XP)
Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6)
|Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)(32-64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|Setup Utility (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Printer Driver for Linux (RPM)|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6-10.7-10.8-10.9-10.10)|
|My Image Garden
(Windows 8.1-8.1 x64-8-8 x64-7-7 x64-Vista-Vista64-XP)
|My Printer (Windows 8.1-8.1 x64-8-8 x64-7-7 x64-Vista-Vista64-XP)|