Canon PIXMA G4100 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The brand-new PIXMA G4100 Wireless1 Inkjet All-in-One Printer is excellent for anyone seeking an easy-to-use, cost-effective printer delivering genuine print dependability and high-quality images. The PIXMA G4100 gives the ability to print, copy, scan as well as fax, and also includes an Auto-Document Feeder and a 2 Line LCD display.
Superior quality print optimum print resolution Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, produce top quality lovely photos or text records clear and sharp graphics, with print speed Colour ESAT approx. 5.0 ipm/ Black ESAT approx. 8.8 ipm, smart system of printing ink paint that conserves you time dam quality, fantastic certainly less ink in an ink container, hybrid/ hybrid ink system ink pigments as well as dyes complete appears as the initial with quality text and great color.
Canon G4100 printer is built-in Wi-Fi capabilities that permit you very easy to print papers as well as images from wireless connection with the suitable wireless gadget from anywhere you are. This new printer series additionally features a comfy cordless printing experience by Canon print application, which incorporates an element which has the ability to print from the cloud and also scan promptly to your smart device. The missing of this series sustains for Wi-Fi Direct and Near-Field Interaction (NFC) making peer-to-peer links with the smartphone, however Canon Print, Pixma Cloud Print, and also the other options specified below provide adequate mobile-device support.
Canon PIXMA G4100 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
- GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds4, Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm4, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to); 4800 x 1200 dpi5
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10cm x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 cm x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 cm x 25 cm), Square (5” x 5”) (13cm x 13 cm), Business Card, Custom Size (Width 55 mm – 215.9 mm, Length 89 mm – 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, My Image Garden6, Borderless Printing9,Bordered Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, AirPrint17, Mopria Device Printing18, Google Cloud Print16, PIXMA Cloud Link11, Canon PRINT app2, Quiet Mode, Full HD Movie Print7, Wireless Printing1, Easy-PhotoPrint+10, Easy-WebPrint EX19, Fun Filter Effects
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x 6” Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds12
- Copy Features Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), Copy Job Reservation, ID Copy, Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Fit-To-Page, Preview
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi14, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi15
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode13, Network Scan, Wireless
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: A4, 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), ADF: A4, 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), 8.5” x 14” (Legal)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon G4100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA G4100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G4100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA G4100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux
|PIXMA G4100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux
|PIXMA G4100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux
|PIXMA G4100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
PIXMA G4100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
|PIXMA G4100 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|