Canon PIXMA E471 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The PIXMA E471 is a portable and economic cordless multifunctional printer that supplies remarkable saving as well as efficiency with inexpensive ink. This printer is created to provide users savings, adaptability and also seamless printing with affordable ink cartridges. Copy, scan and print from virtually anywhere around your house with its cordless capability. And also with a maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the E471 enables you to produce stunning prints in the house.
In addition, the PIXMA E471 has Canon’s remarkable ease of printing features, that makes it very easy to print photographs or files directly from your smart phone from anywhere. With the PIXMA Cloud Web link work, you can print files making use of well known online cloud solutions, for instance, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, and also Google Drive from your mobile phone. Furthermore, with Google Cloud Print you can print from any place you are, from the application you utilize each day.
E471 Printing and also Scanner kind flatbed, Checking component call image sensing unit, Scanner Includes Auto Scan Mode, improve the top quality of the original offers a maximum scan resolutions (Optical) As Much As 600 x 1200 dpi/ Interpolated Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi/ Color Depth 48-bit In/ 24-bit Out/ Max. scan document dimension A4 8.5 x 11.7/ LTR.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44 Pigment Black, CL-54 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print18, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, PIXMA Cloud LINK.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Line Scanning Speed: Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.2 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″) LTR.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA E471 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA E471.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA E471 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|E471 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|E471 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|E471 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|E471 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|