Canon PIXMA E461 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The PIXMA E461 is a small Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers genuine ease as well as amazing affordability. This brand-new printer features economical ink cartridges, which cause substantial expense financial savings and included versatility for users with varied printing requires or those who have limited their printing because of the price of the ink. Copy, scan and print from essentially anywhere around your house with its cordless ability. And with a maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1, the E461 allows you to produce beautiful prints at home.
The Canon E461 printer features the extraordinary advantage of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS executes it simple to print images or files instantly from your smart phone from just regarding everywhere. Including the Cloud printing objective, you can print your data utilizing pick preferred on the internet Cloud services, like a Facebook, Twitter, OneDrive, Dropbox as well as Google Drive from your mobile device by using the free PPS app. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can conveniently print from anywhere you are, from applications you make use of everyday.
Canon PIXMA E461, This brand-new feature of cost-effective ink cartridge printer that creates high quality and also inexpensive ink cartridge printer. PIXMA Printing remedy for printing photos/documents directly from the mobile device, also printing likewise delighted in the Cloud/cloud solutions on the internet through your trusted social media networks utilizing only uses application. Easy-PhotoPrint + additionally takes you to more conveniently modify as well as print photos by means of wireless network has Net access. Print top quality maximum shade resolution As much as 4800 x 600 dpi produce sensational prints.
Canon PIXMA E461 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-44 Pigment Black
- CL-54 Color Ink
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10, Easy-PhotoPrint+11, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print8, My Image Garden3, PIXMA Printing Solutions6, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge7, Wireless Printing5, Easy PhotoPrint+
- Output Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets Plain Paper
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi13, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi13
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode12
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA E461 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA E461.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA E461 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon E461 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon E461 Full Driver & Software Package
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon E461 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199a (Mac)|
|Canon E461 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon E461 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.
1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon E461 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|