Canon PIXMA E415 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA E415 The optimal everyday All-In-One for printing, scanning in addition to replicating. From text-heavy papers to family images, the mobile Canon PIXMA E415 print engine is constructed for premium quality together with ease-of-use. The extraordinary home All-In-One, allowing you to release, sign in enhancement to duplicate documents in addition to images at a price without threatening on top high quality. Basic to utilize, the Canon PIXMA E415 is a fashionable, small in addition to a desk-friendly device with powerful features for every single real estate individual. The printer is ideally silent, giving an outcome of simply 43 dB of sound. This contributes to office use as it will certainly not interrupt numerous other workers. The Inkjet printer by Canon is a multifunction office device that contains a 7 Section LED display screen.
The Canon PIXMA E415 makes use of impressive worth for fund: a practical house printer that makes striking high-review files as well as photos. Penalty Cartridge modern improvement demonstrates extensive blacks, impressive shades and also additionally a sensational level of data. Rapidly make up and also moreover disperse your pictures with the face-acknowledgment highlights of My Picture Yard application, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens a globe of imaginative imaginable outcomes with its decision of layouts from master entertainers, all supplied for you to utilize as postcards, logbooks, birthday celebration cards and significantly extra. The Canon PIXMA E415 creates you to maintain costs reduced and furthermore print top quality high. Go furthermore longer in the middle of ink changes with Canon’s monetary strategy welcoming, high-limit ink cartridges, giving you a likewise reduced cost per web page.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Ink Efficient Series Cartridges: PG-46 (Black), CL-56 (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 400 pages, Colour: 300 pages.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 15x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m, Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m.
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 1.8 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Weight: Approx. 3.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 426 x 306 x 145 mm.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA E415 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA E415.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA E415 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon E414 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon E414Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon E414 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124a (Mac)|
|Canon E414 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05 (Windows)|
|Canon E414 MP Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon E414 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon E414 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|