Canon PIXMA E414 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, These are direct Canon PIXMA E414 drivers and are compatible for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The optimal All-In-One home, lets you print, check and duplicate notes and also images at a level without compromising the best quality. Easy to use, Canon PIXMA E414 is an elegant, small and also desk-friendly tool with effective attributes for every single residence customer. Canon PIXMA E414 uses incredible value for loans: an environmentally friendly printer that produces high-quality paper and images. Innovation Penalty cartridges show solid black, brilliant colors and spectacular levels of information. Organize and publish your images quickly with the My Photo Yard app’s face recognition attribute, while CREATIVE PARK COSTS opens up a world of imaginative opportunities with layout options from expert musicians, all available for you to use as postcards, schedules, birthday cards and many again.
The Canon E414 printer provides exceptional value for money: an affordable home printer that provides superior quality documents and photos. FINE Cartridge technology involves deep blacks, vivid colors and a beautiful level of detail. PIXMA E414 supports you to keep prices low and print quality high. Longer with ink replacement with Canon’s high capacity ink cartridge, which gives you a lower cost per page.
The E414 scanner is also cost effective and with superb printing, is very powerful in meeting the needs of faster, more perfect and full of quality, besides that you will find all the needs that are unmatched on this machine, and that is extraordinary. with extraordinary targets and charging more paper so you don’t need to replace the printer, and it’s not difficult to replace ink, you can connect with a USB cable and then share the system with individuals who need it. with results that turn out to be the best and for wasteful class printing you can find them on this printer device.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Ink Efficient Series Cartridges: PG-46 (Black), CL-56 (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 400 pages, Colour: 300 pages.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 15x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m, Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m.
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 1.8 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Weight: Approx. 3.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 426 x 306 x 145 mm.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA E414 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA E414.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA E414 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon E414 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon E414Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon E414 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11a (Mac)|
|Canon E414 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05 (Windows)|
|Canon E414 MP Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon E414 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon E414 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|