Canon PIXMA E3110 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The PIXMA E3110 printer supplies a host of brand-new functions; while keeping the smooth, portable body, and also versatile print, copy as well as scan functionalities of its predecessors. Ideally for tech gizmo lovers, imaginative crafters as well as picture manufacturers to print and also scan their developments in one of the most lovely fashion. The PIXMA E3110 printer protects prominent features from the previous series of PIXMA E All-in-One printers, including yet not restricted to cloud printing abilities with a suitable mobile phone or tablet computer tool using Canon PIXMA Cloud Link6 and also high-resolution scanning as well as support for a variety of paper dimensions and also types.
PIXMA E3110 Scanner kind flatbed picture, paper scanner and get in touch with picture sensing unit. Scanner features Auto Scan Mode/ Scan to Canon PRINT Application/ Wireless Scanning/ Record Elimination Suggestion. quality-scan of the original optimum scanner resolution (Optical) Approximately 600 x 1200 dpi/ Approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)/ A4 Scan speed Approximate. 15 sec, Checking Depth (Input/ Result) Colour RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 little bit/ 8 little bit. Maximum scan document size 216 x 297 mm/ Shade Deepness 16-bit Interior (per RGB Network) 8-bit Outside (per RGB Channel)/ Max. scan paper dimension (A4/Letter) 8.5 x 11.7/.
Canon PIXMA E3110, To obtain a lot of information about canon pixma E3110 you can review the reviews that we gave on the testimonial tab. Additionally, we likewise offer an explanation of the attributes of Canon PIXMA E3110 as well as additionally supplies a column of details regarding what running system appropriates for your computer system running system. If you do not intend to check out canon pixma E3110 requirements and features then you can download the documents canon pixma E3110 driver software you need.
Canon PIXMA E3110 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-44/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-54/CL-54XL: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-44 BK (5.6 ml) STD / (15 ml ) XL
- CL-54 Color (6.2 ml) STD / (12.6 ml) XL
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless) 11, Black:ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm11, Color:ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to); 4800 x 1200 dpi12
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Printer Features; AirPrint1, Borderless Printing4, Canon PRINT app5, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Google Cloud Print2, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing8, My Image Garden9, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge10, Wireless Printing3
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5×7” & 5×5” photo paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds 11
- Copy FeaturesBorderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi14, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode13, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App5, Wireless Scanning3
- Color Depth; 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
- 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA E3110 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA E3110.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA E3110 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|E3100 series Software Package Ver. 1.2 (Mac) – macOS High
Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS
X Yosemite v10.10
|E3100 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1
|E3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|E3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.
13 / macOS
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|