|Canon PIXMA E300|
Canon PIXMA E300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The PIXMA E300 Series is an affordable and compact Wi-Fi Printer for easy wireless document printing and unlimited 4×6 photo printing directly from popular smart devices and cloud services. Make copies of your documents anywhere using the Capture and Copy Smartphone functions through the Canon PRINT Application.
Canon PIXMA E300, We provide direct links for the PIXMA E300 Driver from the official canon. we make sure there is no malware, bloatware or viruses. And of course you will be safe. Save time when everything you need is here. in the download tab, you will find all the drivers for the Canon E300 such as Canon XPS, MP Driver, Driver Scanner, and Scan Gear. please choose according to your needs.
Canon PIXMA E300 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA E300 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA E300 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA E300 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA E300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA E300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA E300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA E300 Software and Driver Download:
|E300 series Software Package (Mac)|
|E300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|E300 series Printer Driver (Windows)|
|E300 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows)|
|My Image Garden (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Mac)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)|