Canon LaserBase MF5630 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon LaserBase MF5630 is an all-in-one laser printer, Photo copier as well as scanner cover colors. Several of the advantages of this are high-speed laser printing, copying and also color-style system check done in one. Canon’s expertise makes certain quick, high-quality outcome and also easy to use for in all features.
LaserBase MF5630 Download and install and also set up Driver Place shade of docs or pictures within the glass platen along with the LaserBase checks them completely. A CCD scanner includes a high 1200 by 2400 dpi, along with true 48/24-bit color deepness recording optimum detail in images. The ‘Scan for you to PDF’ function gives single action engraving to PDF extendable, conserving both time and also the demand to acquire PDF DATA file growth software program application.
- The maximum size: – A4
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: – 600×600 dpi
- Print speed: – 18 pages/minute (b/w A4)
- Device: – printer/scanner/copier
- Type of printing: – black and white
- At work printing: – Laser
- Placement: – desktop
- Maximum Original Size: – A4
- Maximum scan size: – 216×297 mm
- Feeder originals: – unilateral
- Capacity feeder originals: – 50 sheets
- Paper Feed: – 250 sheet. (Standard)
- Paper output: – 100-sheet. (Standard)
- Maximum Copy Resolution (B/W): – 600×600 dpi
- Copy speed: – 18 pages/minute (b/w A4)
- Time to first copy: – 20 with
- Rescaling: – 50-200%
- The maximum number of copies per cycle: – 99
- Paper weight: – 64-163 g/m2
- Printing on: – card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- The amount of memory:- 4 MB
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon LaserBase MF5630 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your LaserBase MF5630.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon LaserBase MF5630 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MFDrivers
(CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MF Drivers for
Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP (32-bit)
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 Tool Box Windows
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF56500 Tool Box Windows
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 Tool Box for Windows
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MF Toolbox for Windows
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 NetSpot Device Installer for
Windows Server 2008/2000/7/Vista/XP (32-bit)