Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Created to expand the production aqueous inkjet technological files market, the 44-inch imagePROGRAF TX-4000 Large-format printer is furnished to please the many varied needs of engineers, engineers, building, GIS and other specialists. With rates as quick as roughly 3 D-sized illustrations a minute *, stacking of as much as 100 sheets, wireless printing ability, automatic roll loading and an optional Multifunction Roll Device, the TX-4000 printer uses higher performance, functionality, as well as paper gain access to control looked for in the CAD sector.
In spite of its remarkable print quality, the TX-4000 comes outfitted with numerous security and connection functions. Inside it is a 500GB encrypted hard disk, which can be securely eliminated if required to assist hinder any kind of attempts at data recovery. Printing jobs can be sent with typical ways through USB 2.0, through Wi-Fi when connected to the very same network, or straight from a thumb drive using straight USB printing. Additionally, included Straight Print & Share software allows you to publish files to a cloud server and also share them across several sites for easy use.
- Printing Technology; Inkjet
- Ink Type; Pigment Based
- Ink Color; 1 x Black, 1 x Matte Black, 1 x Cyan, 1 x Magenta, 1 x Yellow
- Compatible Ink Cartridges; Canon PFI-110, Canon PFI-310, Canon PFI-710
- Number of Cartridges; 5 Individual Cartridges
- Number of Nozzles; 5120 Nozzles (Matte Black), 2560 Nozzles (Per Other Color), 15,360 Nozzles (Total)
- Print Resolution; 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Borderless Printing; Yes
- Line Accuracy; ±0.1%
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 5 pL
- Printhead Swath; 1.1″ / 2.7 cm
- Printer Language; HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG, PDF, SG Raster
- Paper Handling; Media Cutter, Roll Feed
- Media Roll Diameter; 2″ / 5.1 cm (Core), 3″ / 7.6 cm (Core), 6.7″ / 17 cm (Outer)
- Media Length; 59.0′ / 18.0 m (Roll), 63.0″ / 1.6 m (Sheet)
- Media Width; 8.0 to 44.0″ / 20.3 to 111.8 cm
- Media Thickness; 2.8 to 31.4 mil / 0.1 to 0.8 mm
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Free Layout plus Ver.1.10 (Windows)|
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64
imagePROGRAF TX-3000 / TX-4000 series Printer Driver Ver.1.21 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF TX-4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.1 (Windows)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.3.6 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share Ver.2.6.0 (Windows)|
|Accounting Manager Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TX-3000/TX-4000 Media Information File Version 03|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.2.0 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.2.0 (Windows)|